Tuesday, February 08, 2011

{February 8, 2011}

My favorite socks in the whole wide world--RocknSocks. I have two other pair, one is mainly blue with a bit of yellow striping and the other is green with two shades of brown stripes (Gaia). They hit me just below the knee keeping my calves nice and toasty, but they aren't thick which makes them perfect to wear with my black knee high boots. I bought all three pair at New Season's Market in Happy Valley, Oregon although I have yet to find any since moving out here. Plus I checked out their website and it appears they no longer make both the ones pictured below, or my blue and yellow pair. Bummer. They've held up remarkably well given I wear them almost constantly, however they are starting to get a bit threadbare in places. I had hoped to purchase this exact pattern again as it matches several of my clothes. Guess I'll have to keep my eye out for a similar pair...or learn how to knit socks.

On to the pic...{click to view full size}


No comments: