Monday, February 14, 2011

{February 14, 2011}

I took some snapshots of the kiddos today, seeing as how they're my favorite "Valentines" (next to Ryan). I told them to just be themselves and I shot away. Then Megan asked if she could have Rebel in one of them as "he's my Valentine," she told me. So I took a few of her and Rebel, the one featured being my favorite. Poor Jovie got left out, but that's because I'm behind the camera...always. The collage is quite large, apologies, but I wanted the faces and expressions to show well.

Tonight we'll be feasting on roast with carrots and parsnips, much to Megan's dismay, however. I'm not expecting roses, or a card, or candy as Ryan came home from lunch, gave me a kiss, and said "Happy Valentine's Day." He followed that up with, "That's all you're getting." The eternal romantic.

I hope all of you have a wonderful Valentine's Day filled with love and happiness...and roast if you like it, or something else if you don't! ;o)

On to the pic...{click to view full size}

No comments: