Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{February 15, 2011}

This house sits down the road from us and has continued to fall apart with each passing month. I'm not sure who owns it or why it has been abandoned, but it's a shame as it appears that once upon a time the house was nice. The gnarly tree out front is wicked cool and I plan to shoot more of it later, but for now I couldn't get very close as there is still over 3-4' of snow both piled up in front and on the ground. I wrestled with deciding which angle to use as I took some from the side (as this one is) and some from the front. In the end I settled on this one as I liked how it feels as if you're approaching the house...as I was. I also wanted this photo to have a vintage feel, so I fooled around with it in Photoshop until I got it to look as I had envisioned it.

On to the pic...{click to view full size}

No comments: