Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{June 15, 2011}

Today is Miss Kya's 6th birthday and, as you can see, she is clearly worn out from all of that bully stick eating (hold the jokes). I meant to take a better photo of her earlier, but between working like mad on my website redesign and schlepping all over Concord trying to find my daughter a bathing suit for tomorrow's field trip, I'm settling for this. And it should be noted that Kya is NOT a fan of the camera. Oh she looks all cute and sweet in photos, but she hates posing for them. I tell her she's beautiful, yet that never works. She's not impressed with flattery. I feel lucky whenever I can get her to even look at the camera. Can't say I blame her...I'm the same way. Nevertheless, I adore this dog as much as my kids, and if you ever meet her you'll see that she is a "mommy's dog" through and through. My dad calls Kya my "shadow" because wherever I go, she goes too. I love it that way!

Taken with my iPhone using the Camera+ app.

On to the pic...{click to view full size}

No comments: