Wednesday, July 06, 2011

{Easton + Sheri}

I love these two and was thrilled when Sheri asked me to take some photos of she and Easton over the weekend! Given the last time I saw Easton he was just a baby, I couldn't get over the shock that he was turning one on July 4th  (and still haven't)! Where does the time go? Although Easton is now walking, his adorable smile and thick beautiful hair haven't changed a bit. Sheri was, of course, as radiant as ever and is obviously crazy about her little guy. I didn't have to pose her at all--just let their natural interaction shine through (with a little help from Grandma...who I'm stealing for any further photoshoots). I had a tough time picking my favorites out, but these are just a few that I adore.

Sheri, it was wonderful to see you guys again and I hope you love your photos!

On to the pics...{click to view full size}







No comments: