Wednesday, July 06, 2011

{Derek, Sara + Colin}

I first met Derek + Sara when I did their maternity session and had a blast working with them, and their awesome dogs, Sampson + Baxter. This weekend I got to meet the adorably sweet Colin and take pictures of all five of them. Although Colin was a bit unsure of the crazy lady with a camera, a bit of tickling from mom and dad, and lots of help from Grandma (again, I'm stealing her guys...I mean it!) went a long way in getting those precious little smiles out of him. Once shirtless and on his tummy, it was on and he was hamming it up as if he'd been doing this whole model thing forever. Loved it!

Derek, Sara + Colin, I had so much fun with you guys and hope you adore your photos!

On to the pics...{click to view full size}









2 comments:

jencash said...

The one of Colin on his tummy staring intently into the cam is priceless. The B & W's will be treasured for many years I'm sure. Great shots...gorgeous family. Glad to know them!!

~Laura~ said...

Thank you so much for the compliments! They really are a lovely family...the whole lot of 'em!