Sunday, March 11, 2012

{Joe + Molly + Pemberley} NH Newborn Photographer

Yesterday, I got to spend time with Joe + Molly, the super sweet couple whose maternity photography session I did in January, and their beautiful new baby girl, Pemberley {oh how I love her name!}. We got to try out a couple of my new cheesecloth wraps I hand dyed, plus Molly and Joe both brought cute little hats and headbands that I adored. While I did get a few shots of Pemberley sleeping, she surprised us with how awake she was. One would think that a five day old newborn would want to sleep through most of her session, but there were far too many things to look at, listen to, and explore! This tiny baby even crawled a bit in protest to being placed on her belly and amazed me by how strong her petite legs are. I would not be surprised if Miss Pemberley is a consummate over-achiever {as her dad lovingly called her}...crawling and walking early, excelling among her peers, and always taking the world head on! Despite all of our "torturing," Pemberley did amazingly well and after a marathon session, I came away with a ton of shots I love!

Joe, Molly, and Pemberley, I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon and absolutely loved working with you guys again {and getting some snuggles in with that sweet baby girl}! I can't wait to show you all of your pictures...

On to the pics...{click to view full size}

















2 comments:

ISO 9001 Consultants Bangalore said...

Lovely family and cute kid....

factocert1 said...

This is one of the finest post i have ever seen. The information is genuine and relatable . We are really grateful for your blog post.
regards
iso certification in saudi arabia