Wednesday, March 07, 2012

{Haley + Cody} New Hampshire Baby Photographer

Yesterday I got to hang out with the super awesome Jessica + Ron, their incredibly adorable son, Cody, and their new baby girl {with cheeks that I could eat for days}, Haley. Oh how I wish these guys lived closer to me! We ate, we talked, we laughed, and I made a new best friend. Cody was all about looking at the screen on the back of my camera and completely melted my heart when he sat down on my knee so, together, we could flip through the photos I'd taken of him. I also got to meet the gorgeous new addition to their family, whose bright blue eyes, cheeks that will not quit, and a sprinkling of soft, red hair, would make anyone ooh and aah. I had such a great time with all four of them, as always, and can't wait to get together again!

Jessica + Ron, thanks so much for having me over and letting me capture your growing family! I adore you guys! And a HUGE thank you to Ron for all of his baby + kid wrangling, silly face-making, and doing whatever it took to make his kids laugh for me. You did a great job...and got your work-out for the whole week. ;o)

On to the pics...{click to view full size}


 Her LIPS!




 Why yes, there is a whale on the bed...shouldn't everyone have a whale on the bed?

 I LOVED this dress {bought by her daddy}

 In the immortal words of Jess, "I can't stand it!!" She is too cute!

Sigh...this kid slays me! Future heartbreaker, for sure.

No comments: