Monday, December 06, 2010

{Elijah + April}

This handsome, down-to-earth couple is due with their first baby (a little souvenir from their service in Iraq!) on Christmas Day...and Elijah just so happens to hail from...OREGON! Yet again my world shrinks in a most awesome way. When Elijah put on his Oregon Ducks shirt I knew that a close friend of mine, a current UofO student and major Duck fan, would approve--she did, to say the least. April and Elijah were so easy to work with and I loved that she researched and sent me photographs she liked to give me an idea of what she was going for. Close by us during the entire shoot was Lucy, the too-cute-for-words puppy who I kept threatening to steal...she might have fit in my camera bag, yet I think Elijah and April would have noticed. What can I say, I'm a sucker for dogs! As I'm still heavily in editing mode--trying to catch up from losing days due to illness and Thanksgiving--I have a feeling I'll be adding more to this post, but in the meantime here are a few of my favorites from our session. April and Elijah, thanks so much for inviting me to document this wonderful moment in your lives! I can't wait to meet your little boy!!

On to the pics...{click to view full size}






No comments: