Tuesday, October 05, 2010

{Boudoir Write-Up}

Yesterday, my Boudoir photography was written up in an article on the entertainment blog, KG Blog. One of my gorgeous models was featured, plus the author wrote a nice little blurb about my work and how Boudoir photography makes a great gift (it does!) and that this type of shoot can help you see just how gorgeous you are (most definitely!!). I have to admit that Boudoir sittings are one of my favorite types of sessions to do. There is something very inspiring about showing a woman how beautiful she is and watching her confidence emerge in front of the camera. And while it's true that the photographs from the sitting are always well-received by your partner, I think it's an even bigger gift to yourself! So what are you waiting for? Give me a call or send me an email to schedule your appointment today!


If you'd like to read the article you can do so here: Boudoir Photography - Spice Up the Love Life

No comments: